tisdag 3 december 2019

Luka Bloom och ett träd

Det kom ett meddelande från Luka Bloom, den positive låtskrivaren / sångaren / gitarristen från Irland. Han berättar om sin kärlek till träden och så får vi höra en ny låt, just om ett träd.



Luka skriver så här:
A song from Utrecht in The Netherlands. A few weeks ago I had this magical night in Tivoli Vredenburg in Utrecht. The venue asked me to record a song at soundcheck for their website.
I decided to sing a new song.

The fires in Australia have been upsetting me. As have the fires in California, The Amazon. All over the world the trees are suffering.

This is a love song to an oak tree. It is inspired by a beautiful old oak tree in Birr, County Offaly, Ireland. It is the only song I am performing from the record I will create in the coming months. Life is good. Love the trees."


Träden är livsviktiga för oss människor. De renar luften åt oss...! Vad gör vi för dem...?


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar