tisdag 31 december 2013

Kanske det blir bra...?


Några ord på vägen inför det nya året:

All of our days
Racing away
You gotta be somewhere
I gotta be somewhere
All of our hours
Spent here together
Just like precious jewels
We dig from the earth
- Catherine MacLellan

No one is given the map to their dreams
All we can do is to trace it
See where we go to
Know where we've been
Build up the courage to face it
- Sandy Denny

I've been wrong before
And I'll be there again
I don't have any answers my friend
Just this pile of old questions
My memory left me here
In the field of opportunity
It's plowin' time again
- Neil Young


Allt kanske blir bra...? Om inte, så får vi väl inbilla oss det så länge...

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass
Let your illusions last until they shatter
- Jackson Browne


1 kommentar:

  1. Man får väl kämpa på som fågeln i videon. En dag/blomma i taget. I varje blomma finns något gott att ta till sig!
    Önskar dig ett nytt spännande år med roliga och värdefulla händelser!

    SvaraRadera